Shop Policies

Shop Policies

Ordering
Use our secure shopping cart to order products or call our office at 661-257-8400 for assistance.

Payment Methods
We accept all major credit cards via Paypal, including VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Care Credit.

Sales Tax
California Sales tax of 8% is charged to all orders (excluding prescriptions) shipped to addresses in the State of California. An additional 1% is charged to orders shipped to addresses in LA County. California collects a total of 9%. All other orders ship tax free.

Shipping
Flat rate shipping of $1.99 on all orders under $100. Shipping is free for orders over $100. All items ship next business day via USPS unless otherwise specified. We only ship to addresses in the USA. Orders containing Prescription items will ship after the questionnaire has been reviewed and approved by our physician which typically takes 1 business day. You will be contacted via email once your item has shipped.

Returns & Exchanges
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. Most merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions. Refunds or Exchanges will be issued to the original form of payment on unopened items only. Return shipping charges will be deducted from the refund or exchange unless the return is the result of an error by Dermacure or faulty merchandise. Please note skincare systems need to be returned with all components for a full refund.

    Return Policy Exceptions
    Damaged Items and Shortage Claims: Any damaged or missing items must be reported to shannon@dermacurevalencia.com within 7 days of delivery or by calling 661-257-8400.

    Prescription Items: Under federal law prescription products cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason.

Product Availability
Our product offerings are subject to availability. When a particular product is no longer available, we will endeavor to list it as unavailable or to remove it from our product listings. If you have any questions or concerns about the availability of a particular product on this website, please e-mail Shannon at shannon@dermacurevalencia.com. We reserve the right to cancel product orders at any time with no prior notification and for any reason (or for no reason).